Aging is a fact of life and is inevitable. We cannot stop the process, and neither can we change the genetic behavior of chromosomes. The newest answer to slow the aging process is Morpheus8 at esmé’ the medspa.
Our experts at esmé, the medspa would be proud to provide you with safe & secure, skin care treatments by creating personalized plans for your specific face & body skin needs. One of those well-known popular treatments commonly performed at esmé is Morpheus8 rf microneedling.
Contact the experts in Frisco at esmé, the medspa today to learn more about Morpheus8 rf microneedling treatments! (469) 457-4855.
Morpheus8 is an advanced Radiofrequency Microneedling device that works on the appearance and contours of the skin by stimulating collagen resynthesis. Morpheus8 RFMicroneedling is a minimally invasive option that works on multiple skin layers. The device uses radiofrequency thermal energy to make superficial and in-depth changes in the structure and contours of skin and fats.
Morpheus8 is a unique microneedling technology that works by combining microneedling with radio-frequency thermal energy penetrates the epidermal layers of skin, stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin results in smooth, firm, and toned skin with improved contours.
The working of Morpheus8 is based on the conventional microneedling process. The handpiece using the matrix of micro pins creates micro-injuries in the target skin. The body's defense mechanism activates in response to the micro-wounds stimulating collagen synthesis. Once the microneedles penetrate the skin, the radiofrequency energy converts into thermal energy, delivering it to deeper skin layers. The collagen synthesis and heat energy results in smoothening and tightening of underlying fats and skin.
We at esmé the medspa are glad to tell you more about the Morpheus8 RFMicroneedling procedure, which aims to achieve contour improvements that other types of microneedling cannot.
what are the benefits of morpheus8 radiofrequency microneedling?
- Morpheus8 RF Microneedling is an efficient skin rejuvenation technique that works effectively for both men and women.
- Morpheus8 is a non-invasive and non-surgical facial rejuvenation technique with no downtime.
- Microneedling using Morpheus8 is a lunch break treatment; you may resume your everyday activities right after the treatment.
- Morpheus8 color blind technology is effective for all skin types and tones; even darker-colored individuals can benefit from the treatment with a lesser risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, a common side effect with other resurfacing methods.
- The treatment helps reduce aging signs such as wrinkles—fine lines, creases, and jowls.
- In addition to the anti-aging benefits of Morpheus8, the treatment proved to be effective in reducing active acne, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- The radiofrequency thermal energy in Morpheus8 creates desired contours to the chin and jawline, making it chiseled, carved, and attractive.
- The treatment provides tighter and younger-looking skin.
The most common target areas for Morpheus8 RF Microneedling are the face and neck, which exhibits the usual discoloration, scarring, and wrinkles. However, treatment works on the abdomen to tighten the loose skin with underlying fat tissues, as well as the front and back of thighs, glutes, and back.
how is the procedure of morpheus8 rf microneedling performed?
During the initial consultation, the expert estheticians at esmé, the medspa review patients' medical history and examine target sites to determine the procedure, post-procedural care, any possible complications, and outcomes. Initial consultation and discussion between the patient and esthetician make the treatment procedure smooth and helps the patients to develop realistic expectations from the outcomes of the procedure.
The treatment procedure starts by applying a numbing cream to the target area to avoid or lessen the discomfort associated with the procedure.
The Morpheus8 applicator is applied to the skin at the treatment areas; the 24 coated pins penetrate the subdermal tissues and produce micro-injuries for collagen stimulation. The contour benefits of the treatment are achieved by fat coagulation and connective tissue contraction. The treatment results in skin tightening, contouring, and reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs.
The esthetic staff at esmé, the medspa will provide a list of aftercare protocols to avoid post-treatment infection.
to Get Started? Call or Send Us a Message to Schedule Your Next Visit
Monday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 10:00am - 3:30pm